Welcome to Radiant Life
Location, Pricing & Taxation ...
Radiant Life only dispatch orders within South Africa. Radiant Life is registered for VAT. Our VAT Registration number is 4560265144. All prices displayed are shown inclusive of VAT. We deliver throughout South Africa, usually within 1-5 working days of despatch. Customers living in major centres can expect a shorter delivery time than regional areas. Shipping charges are based on the price/weight/volumetric weight of the item plus insurance in some cases. When selecting your shipping option, please note the following:
Major Centres refer to: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Bloemfontein, Port Elizabeth, East London and George.
Charges are calculated and displayed according to your address during the checkout process. To view the shipping costs, click "Add to Cart" and follow the instructions from there.
Please note: Townships, mines, hospitals, universities, farms and game farms are excluded from the above. Please contact us to arrange for special delivery.
Should you wish to confirm the price for shipping or if you cannot estimate the weight of the items you wish to order, we suggest the following: place the items in your shopping cart and proceed with the check-out process. When you get to the delivery details screen (before filling in your payment option), the shipping charges will be indicated on the invoice. You will have the opportunity to either continue the checkout process or to continue shopping and revert back to the home page. Our courier service provides "counter to counter" or sometimes "door-to-door" services.Please provide us with your work address if you would like your order delivered to your office or alternatively make arrangements to ensure that a designated person is at home to receive the goods. Undeliverable shipments will be subject to a restocking fee of 20% in addition to shipping, handling and insurance fees. Shipping is sub-contracted. Delivery times are given as an estimate only and Radiant Life accepts no responsibility for delay in delivery for any reason whatsoever. All shipping costs quoted are only applicable to South Africa.
Should you have a product that has failed during the warranty period, please contact us to begin the RMA process. - Please note that the final decision on swapouts/repairs is made by the manufacturer. - Should a product prove faulty, and a replacement is not available - the item will be credited against their original retail price. If the item is deemed defective and undamaged by the customer, it may be returned to Radiant Life under the following conditions:
1. The warranty will be void if the serial number or its label is missing.
2. The warranty will be void if items are written on or tampered with.
3. Repairs must be returned with a faulty report form.
4.Radiant Life will return the goods to the supplier who will replace or repair the items if a performance failure has occurred within the warranty period.
5. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that any goods returned are properly insured and under no circumstances will Radiant Life accept responsibility for goods returned that are lost in transit. Cost of returns is solely the responsibility of the Customer. All shipping and insurance charges must be PRE-PAID. The sender is responsible for the condition in which the package arrives.
6. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable under any circumstances.
All our products are sold with a 7-day Satisfaction Guarantee to ensure that you are happy with your purchase. All goods must be checked within 24 hours of delivery. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, please email us to let us know that you are returning goods and the reason why you are not happy. Goods can be returned to Radiant Life for a full refund, less shipping and 20% handling fee, subject to the following conditions:
1. Provided goods are still in a resalable condition, they may be returned, unused, in their original condition and in their original packaging with the warranty and all accessories, manuals and documentation included with the original goods purchased. No software or consumables may be returned if the factory seal has been removed or broken.
2. The onus is on the customer to ensure that the goods returned are received by Radiant Life within 14 days of the original shipping date. The Customer must bear all the costs of insuring and returning any goods to Radiant Life premises. Under no circumstances will Radiant Life accept responsibility for goods returned that are lost in transit.
3. Cost of returns is solely the responsibility of the Customer.
4. No credit will be issued at all if the return is 14 days after the original shipping date.
Should you wish to return unwanted products, please follow the following steps:
Ensure that the products are in a sellable condition when returning them as we are unable to accept opened products. Of course, if the products are defective then we will replace them.
The products can be returned to:
Let us know, by email, email@example.com that you are returning the products. Remember to include a note with your name and order number when returning your products so that we can tie it up with your order. Returning costs will be for the clients account. Returned products must be sent back within 7 days from purchase. There can be a 20% handling fee charged on returned goods, as and if required by our suppliers. Refunds can take up to 30 days to be processed.